Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh April, you don't fool me!

I just learned that on Saturday, my plane will take me from my modest almost-Spring-isn't-it-but-a-bit-chilly environment to a city across the ocean that is brewing with a good 30 degrees. I'm in denial. I know the weather will eventually (by Sunday, at least?) come to its senses.

So, what's in the bag? One skirt that will go with two blouses for the meetings, one smart dress for the dinners (at two different places with different people) and one fancy dress for a night out in NY - all of which will go with one pair of nude heels and a trench coat (though now I figure that last won't probably be necessary.) Sweet. I might have actually figured out this packing light business.

Before I go - I recently came across this vintage leather scotch-bourbon pack (can't remember which blog) & loved it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...